Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Turkey and Pepper Panini

This here turkey/pepper/pesto panini is one of my favorite combinations right now. I used pepperjack cheese to add spice & homemade pesto for flavor. The peppers & turkey are my protein & vegetable additions. You see that crust? It’s SO CRUNCHY and the insides are so ooey gooey. I just can’t deal. I’m ridiculously obsessed with a  panini press… Don’t try and stop me.

And we’re off! Gather your ingredients. Trim the ends off the foccacia. Eat the end pieces if you must.

I bet artichoke hearts would be good in this too. Think about it!

Turkey + Pepper Panini – Shutterbean

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Turkey and Roasted Red Pepper Panini – avocadopesto
Ever feel too lazy to make dinner? Well this rarely happens to me but every now and then I just don’t feel like making a full fledged meal. The joys of being able to cook allow me this luxury. I.

Easy Turkey Paninis with Bacon, Arugula, and Caramelized Onions …
We like to use pepper-crusted deli turkey and balance it with some caramelized onions, but a few raw onions slices do just fine if pressed for time. We then add just a leetle more cheese on top to help glue the sandwich

Sweet Sausage & Pepper Panini « Café Fresh
1/11/13 Today’s Feature Sweet Sausage & Pepper Panini Sweet Sausage with sauteed peppers & onions provolone cheese grilled on sourdough bread. Served with pasta salad & drink. $8.49 Today’s Soup’s ** Garden

Turkey + Pepper Pani | Food & Recipes
Turkey + Pepper Pani. Last update on January 15, 2013; under Food. Turkey + Pepper Panini // shutterbean. Source: Aida Mollenkamp · View all posts by Aida Mollenkamp →

MAKE IT PALEO: TURKEY AVOCADO SANDWICH
Add avocado, some fresh nitrate-free turkey breast, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Wrap the sandwich in butcher paper or parchment paper and then cut in half for ultimate portability! I can’t wait to try a panini (grilled) version of this

Nutritious and Delicious: Turkey, Apple, Goat Cheese Sandwich
Turkey, Apple, Goat Cheese Panini. What you’ll need: – 2 pieces bread (you pick!) – 2 oz low-sodium turkey breast – 3 tbsp soft spreadable goat cheese – 1/8 tsp ground celery seed – pinch of black pepper – a few thin slices red


Turkey and Pepper Panini

No comments:

Post a Comment