Monday, January 28, 2013

Almond Pancakes with Creme Anglaise and Raspberry Coulis

These pancakes were delicious and I loved the combination of the rich creme anglaise with the fresh coulis and the crunchy toasted almonds. It did require some time, but by preparing the cream and coulis the night before, I only had to make the pancakes in the morning, which was not bad at all. Totally worth it and will definitely be making these again, especially now that it is getting a little cold to walk to the brunch place

Almond Pancakes with Creme Anglaise and Raspberry Coulis | the …
For the longest time, I didn’t understand why people loved brunch so much. I mean it’s not that hard to make eggs and bacon at home. And then

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Banana Dark Chocolate Almond Pancakes | Healthy Heddleston
I figured writing a post about how I use almond milk in my life would be slightly boring since I just drink it straight up – nothing fancy. So, I finally.

French Press: Banana Almond Pancakes
Banana Almond Pancakes. Okay, so I admit these aren’t exactly pancakes. But, they are shaped like a pancake, and they are made in a pan {or griddle}. So…pancakes it is. I am on day 3 of the 28 day Whole Living Cleanse.

Oatmeal Almond Pancakes | The Naptime Chef
One of my favorite meals with my daughter is breakfast. We are both morning people and I love talking with her over cereal or waffles before we kick-off the day. I often find this is her chattiest time and we talk about things we

Savory Moments: Almond pancakes
Almond pancakes. One of my cooking goals for this year is to eat less grains, and perhaps, just perhaps, try a stint at gluten-free cooking and eating. I have always had digestive issues. I’ve tested negative for Celiac’s disease

Banana Almond Pancakes
Hello hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Our weekend started off great yesterday with news that Cody rocked his interview and has his second interview with the company in mid February. Thank you so


Almond Pancakes with Creme Anglaise and Raspberry Coulis

No comments:

Post a Comment