Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Parsnip Chips - surprisingly low carb

Keep calm people!  I haven’t gone off my rocker, or forsaken low carb eating!  I have, however, recently been enlightened to the possibilities of the parsnip!  Due to it’s high fiber content, the net carbs in parsnips are actually surprisingly low for a root vegetable.

Parsnip Chips – I Breathe… I’m Hungry…
Enter the chip! This recipe makes about 4 cups of cooked chips from the equivalent of 1 cup of raw parsnips. A heaping one cup serving of

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Parsnip Chips (Not Crisps…) | A Wee Bit of Cooking
Parsnips last week, parsnips this week. I’m in a parsnip place right now… I often like to make Bill Granger’s LA Burgers on a Saturday night. They’re lovely juicy patties made with pork mince and fennel then topped with

Baked Parsnip Fries with Creamy Balsamic Reduction Dip
My husband loves potatoes in any form and thought he was eating French fries until I told him he just inhaled a plate of parsnips. What’s a parsnip, he asked? Good question. Parsnips are a root vegetable and they have.

Carrot and Parsnip Chips « Well Balanced. Food. Life. Travel.
Russ and I headed to Tangerini’s Spring Street Farm today to pick up our winter share. We picked up butternut squash, carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, fresh herbs and more. Here’s just a few of the

Parsnip Chips and Maple Mustard Dip by Amy Sherman | FBWorld …
Parsnips! These carrot-cousins add sweetness to soups and stews but can also make a unique and fun snack chip. The recipe from foodie, Amy Sherman, is super easy- just toss the sliced parsnips into the ActiFry with a bit of

Bird Food: Sweet Potato and Parsnip Chips
Sweet Potato and Parsnip Chips. I hope you all had a nice holiday! We sure did have fun going home and meeting my new niece and nephew. Be both babies are so cute and fun to be around. Now that we are back at home I

 

 

 


Parsnip Chips - surprisingly low carb

No comments:

Post a Comment