Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

I can’t believe I did not think of this sooner.  I’m not going to lie, as soon as the idea came to me, I felt like a culinary genius. :)  If you can’t tell by now, I like finding creative vessels for my dishes.  I have had a lot of fun with avocados with this same concept.  These pepper are great for lunch, dinner or even as an appetizer.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!!

Ppeaceloveandlowcarb.blogspot.com – Recipe

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Crock Pot Picadillo Stuffed Peppers | Skinnytaste
Leftover picadillo and brown rice makes a super easy second meal, all in the crock pot. Top it with melted cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese and you’ll have a delicious dinner without much fuss. Each pepper is a complete

Santa Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers | Skinnytaste
Santa Fe inspired stuffed bell peppers loaded with a zesty filling of ground turkey, corn, black beans, hot peppers and tomatoes, topped with melted cheese and scallions. These were sooo good I heavily debated saving this

Greek Stuffed Peppers | chaos in the kitchen
Today, it’s in stuffed pepper form with some extra herbs and veggies for good measure. This is not a super quick weeknight meal but it is definately a pleasant Sunday in the kitchen make and eat all week kind of meal.

Couscous-Stuffed Peppers Recipe – Reader’s Digest
Chickpeas and couscous combine to give this low-calorie dish a high protein score.

Enchilada Stuffed Peppers
20130115_Enchilada Stuffed Peppers_004. This delicious meal was inspired while at the grocery store. As you might recall I made this awesome turmeric rice the other night and thought it would be great as a filling along with

Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers – Shugary Sweets
Tell me you all are enjoying the dinner recipes I’ve been putting on the blog this year! Today I’ve got another delicious, healthy option for you! It’s no secret that I love the spice, cumin. Seriously love it. I try.

 


Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

No comments:

Post a Comment