Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brownie Pudding

I wanted, like… a Chocolate Lava cake from Chilis or Applebees or any sort of American chain restaurant where they sell a massive cake that oozes chocolate.

Brownie Pudding – Cookies and Cups
Brownie Pudding. It looks so perfect for brownie ice cream sundaes :)

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Brownie Pudding
When I was coming up with ideas for My Daily Morsel, I asked some friends and family members for their input. I told my aunt to brainstorm some ideas for a catchy slogan. She replied with “You never know what.

All I can be is me.. Whoever that is.: Brownie Pudding
Brownie Pudding. The other night Brady cooked some savory steaks with a feta cream sauce which we paired with roasted carrots and a caramelized vegetable flatbread. To say it was delicious is an understatement! I think a

Kitty’s Kozy Kitchen: Brownie Pudding
I have made this Brownie Pudding for over MANY years and it always hits the spot for a chocolate fix. It’s one of those recipes where you make a batter, sprinkle brown sugar and cocoa powder on top and then finish with hot

Girls in Aprons: Brownie Pudding
Brownie Pudding. Us Girls in Aprons, if you didn’t know, are sisters. We are, actually, triplets. We love to cook and bake, and often send links of recipes we love to each other, and our Pinterest boards are almost identical

Simply Made…with Love: Brownie Pudding
This my friends, is brownie pudding. It has to be one of the richest desserts I’ve ever had. The recipe wasn’t as simple as I usually go, but it was a special occasion. Hubs and I made it together after the baby went to bed and

Brownie Pudding
An underdone brownie. Words cannot describe. If you secretly take your brownies out a leeetle bit early every time just so that oops you need a spoon to eat the center piece, then we are soul mates. And as your soul.

 

 


Brownie Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment