Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Creamy Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup

Having grown up in the midwest, I can tell you this: Midwesterners like their food creamy. We love cheesy casseroles, anything made with canned soup, and all kinds of concoctions made with sour cream, mayo, and/or cheese sauce (usually and, not or). Being sick last week, I was craving comfort food and to me, comfort food is creamy food. So I set out to make a vegetarian version of the classic Creamy Wild Rice & Chicken Soup. And then, because it’s the New Year and I’m trying to watch what I eat, I set out to make a lighter version.

Creamy Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup Recipe – Oh My Veggies
A vegetarian version of Creamy Wild Rice & Chicken Soup. By using sour cream instead of heavy cream, this Creamy Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup is

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup — Healthful Pursuit

Vegan cream of mushroom soup made with a secret ingredient. Thickened without flours or starches, too!

CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP | The Healthy Everythingtarian
I wasn’t sure whether to start this post by telling you that I used to HATE mushrooms (emphasis on the all caps) or warning you that this soup tastes much, MUCH.

vanilla bean: chinese mushroom soup
chinese mushroom soup. To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.

Niya’s World: Mushroom Soup
Mushroom Soup (no added butter and cream). A low calorie soup, made mushroom, garlic, stock cube, milk and diluted corn flour. A quick recipe !!! Serves: 2. Ingredients. 8 mushroom, wash and chop into ¼ – inch cubes (or

Creamy Mushroom Soup | Part Time House Wife
Creamy Mushroom Soup. So…I’ve developed an addiction. It’s simple and harmless most would say, but an addiction nonetheless. I’m not sure what started it or why after 29 years of life it’s happening now. All I can say is that

 

 

 


Creamy Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment