Monday, January 28, 2013

Sticky Banana Bread Quinoa Breakfast Bowl

Up early, pulled out of bed by a merrow-ing kitty cat, I decided to enjoy the rising sun and whip up something warm and cozy for breakfast. So I whipped up this steamy bowl of warm quinoa, vanilla soy milk, cinnamon, almond butter and a the secret ingredient: my freshly made Sticky Banana Bread Topping.

Upon creating this concoction, I quickly found that filling the house with banana bread aromas is an easy way to coax my husband out of bed (his groggy face aglow with visions of banana bread). I giggled thinking about those cartoons where they smell something yummy and are zombie-like, walking in a blissful trance towards the swirling steam of something delicious. And, the cozy banana walnut smells even sent my kitty off to her sunbeam to curl up in a quiet ball of fluff.

Sticky Banana Bread Quinoa Breakfast Bowl

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Choco-Rum Buttermilk Banana Bread – Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy
Banana bread is breakfast, while banana cake is dessert. I’d much rather have dessert than breakfast, unless of course, I’m having dessert for breakfast. And while this Choco-Rum Buttermilk Banana Bread is technically not a

oeh lalala sticky banana bread! | Funky Bytes
This is so great and sweet and delicious…you want to eat it all when you made it! Yes I am talking about banana bread! This was really what I wanted to try before the high tea, because I think it fits well for an high tea, the

Sticky Banana Bread « Stuff I Baked
Sticky Banana Bread, as published in The Washington Post If you like a moist, dense banana bread, this recipe is for you. The whole loaf: What’s inside:

Double Brown Sugar Butter Glazed Banana Bread Scones | Bakerlady

I floured my hands for this bit as the dough was suuuuuper sticky. Banana Bread Scones15. Once it’s firmed up a little in the freezer, take it out, remove the paper and set it on a cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper).

Sticky Banana Bread Topping | Family Kitchen
Bring some cozy to your morning with these sticky sweet banana and walnut clusters. Add to hot cereal and more!


Sticky Banana Bread Quinoa Breakfast Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment