Thursday, January 31, 2013

Herb and Garlic Truffle Fries

Sel de la Terre restaurant in Boston has these french fries on the menu called Rosemary Pommes Fritas. Ask, Sizza- they are to die for. We had them there a while ago with our mom, and now that I am thinking of those fries, I can get them outta my head! Here’s my attempt in copy-catting them

Sixinthesuburbsblog.blogspot.com - Herb and Garlic Truffle Fries – Recipe

 

 

Truffled Garlic & Green Herb Fries | Cheeky Kitchen

http://www.cheekykitchen.com/

Truffled Garlic & Green Herb Fries. by Brooke on July 20, 2011 13 comments ». Today is the day of the big reveal. After weeks of tossing together spices and attempting to make a truly prizewinning flavor combination for the Alexia “Reinvent a

Sizzling Chicken and Green Bean Stir-Fry with Almond Cilantro Rice …

http://mamamommymom.com/

The Garlic & Herb had the perfect amount of garlic and made for a very savory dish that was quick and guilt free. One of my favorite things about the product (aside from ease of And, now for what I made… this simple, though flavorful stir-fry is quick, healthy and sure to please. Serve it with the Almond Cilantro Rice as I did, or simply add your Garlic and Herb Chicken Pasta Toss by Ruffles & Truffles. Sauté Express® Fish and Seafood Recipes: Easy Italian Herb

Garlic and Herb Oven Fries Recipe | Eating richly even when you’re …

http://dianasaurdishes.com/

Plain table salt is traditional, but kosher salt adds a nice texture and truffle salt makes them taste amazing!!! I like to pack a lot of flavor in my fries with healthy things like garlic and herbs so that we don’t need to use a lot of salt.

Garden Truffle Fries | Cheeky Kitchen

http://www.cheekykitchen.com/

Garden Truffle Fries. Bring all the flavors of fresh herbs into your kitchen with these simple Garden Truffle Fries. The teensy drizzle of Truffle Oil at the end of this recipe turn these flavor french fries into pure bliss. 1/8 teaspoon basil 1/8 teaspoon cayenne 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard 1/8 teaspoon oregano 1/4 teaspoon onion powder 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon celery salt 1 bag Alexia crinkle-cut fries 2 tablespoons white truffle oil. Ranch Dressing

Baked Parmesan-Truffle Fries

http://www.nothankstocake.com/

I’m a HUGE fan of truffle fries. I first tried them (and fell in love with them) in Chicago last year, and I’ve had them twice since then at Montelucia and again during my trip to DC recently. While I truly believe that Truffle Fries are the ONLY fries I want to eat moving forward, I just can’t justify eating all that fried goodness on a regular basis. Every time I eat them, I’m overwhelmed by I almost want a THIRD one for garlic oil or herb infused! One day… Reply. renae says:

 


Herb and Garlic Truffle Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment