Monday, January 28, 2013

Sugar-Free Apple Dumpling Pancakes

Today’s recipe is one of my favorite breakfasts, as of late. Due to our sugar reduction, overnight oats are not topping the list, as I usually add a tablespoon or two of honey to the mix….and using all stevia is just NOT good, so these babies are frequenting our bellies…

Sugar-Free Apple Dumpling Pancakes | Oatmeal with a Fork
I did not realize how difficult it would be to go sugar-free. Even though I’m still incorporating fruits into my diet, all I really want is a freakin’

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

 

Words Of Deliciousness: Apple Dumplings

I have seen recipes that use the whole apple, minus the peel and the core, but I am always a little skeptical that the apple will not bake all the way through on this kind of apple dumpling. So I found a recipe that used chopped

Abbey’s Kitchen: Mason Jar Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Mason Jar Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. Alright, so we’ve made it through the winter holidays and now everyone has jumped on the resolution band wagon. Eat less, move more, stop this, start that. Funny enough, I’d venture to

Food Worth Cooking: Baked Apple Dumplings
My mother made these baked apple dumplings for me the other day for breakfast. I also made it for my church’s choir luncheon on Saturday and it was very well loved. This recipe is also pretty inexpensive to make as well.

The Rosebud Cafe’: Easy Apple Dumplings
Easy Apple Dumplings. A great, easy and delicious little dessert. 1 can of 8 buttermilk biscuit – I fondly refer to this as a “whack a can” biscuits. 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, cored and quartered. (soak in lemon water

Old Fashioned Apple Dumplings Recipe – Allrecipes.com
These are the apple dumplings my grandmother used to make: warm, flaky, sweet, and drizzled with a sauce that bakes right with them. These are not difficult to make, just a little time-consuming. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.

Vegan Fall Apple Recipes | Family Kitchen
Try some Apple Jack Pancakes, Peanut Butter Caramel Apples, Apple Pumpkin Shakes, an Apple Pumpkin Crisp and even some warm and fluffy Apple Dumpling Cinnamon Rolls. All vegan recipes.. thumbs 01 vegan apple


Sugar-Free Apple Dumpling Pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment