Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sausage Biscuit Bites

It’s tailgating time again!  We are making these Sausage Biscuits Bites for the game this weekend.  We’ve made these several times; they are SO good!  You can roll the sausage and cheese into balls ahead of time and assemble the biscuit bites when you are ready to bake them.  I was worried that these biscuit bites would be greasy, but they weren’t.  I used Tennessee Pride sausage and Pillsbury Grands Jr biscuits – that might make a difference.  These are great for breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner.  Chicken Legs highly recommends serving these with some warm maple syrup.

Sausage Biscuit Bites – Football Friday | Plain Chicken

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Sausage Biscuit Bites | I Love To Cook

http://www.ilovetocook.org/

Sausage Biscuit Bites. 10/01/2013Recipes. IMG_3575. I made my own homemade biscuits for this recipe, and my honey absolutely loved them! Simple, easy, and Fantastic recipe. Will definitely make again and again. This image is meant to …

Sausage Biscuit Bites | Quick and Easy Recipes

http://recipesquickandeasy.blogspot.com/

Sausage Biscuit Bites. 2 (10 count) cans flaky biscuits (Grands Jr) 1 lb sausage (Tennessee Pride) 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese. Preheat oven to 400. Mix uncooked sausage and cheese gently until well blended. Shape …

Sausage Biscuit Bites « normalcooking

http://normalcooking.wordpress.com/

I was hoping to post these delicious delights yesterday because they would be perfect for a gameday Saturday! However, my husband and I are celebrating our birthdays (which are only 4 days apart) by spending the …

Our Share of the Harvest » Peppered Sausage Gravy and Biscuits

http://ourshareoftheharvest.com/

So, I ended up making eggnog french toast and cinnamon bun bites for Christmas and back burner-ed the biscuits and gravy until recently. I have to say, as good as the french toast and bites were, the savory sausage gravy …

Sausage Biscuits Bites | With Love From Abby

http://withlovefromabby.com/

Holiday parties and football parties are in everyone schedules this time of year. And we all want our parties to be big hits. Serve these yummy Sausage Biscuits Bites and I guarantee everyone will be talking about your party …

Sausage Biscuit Bites – BigOven.com « ExpatGuide

http://expatguide.weareexpats.com/

Sausage Biscuit Bites – BigOven.com. Written By: expatadmin – Jan• 14•13. 24 Servings Sausage Heat oven to 400. stir sausage and cheese together in saucepan until cheese is melted. stir in Bisquick. chill for 30 min. shape in to quarter …

 

 


Sausage Biscuit Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment