Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Candy Apple Pie

Why is this the BEST pie recipe you’ve got? I am pretty new to baking, and especially to baking pies. This one was pretty easy, tasty, and beautiful. I think it would make a gorgeous addition to a Holiday table.

Candy Apple Pie Best Pie Bakeoff 2008 Entry #19 | The Kitchn
Recipe: Susan of Doughmesstic’s Candy Apple Pie Category: Classic The apple pies keep racking up in our Best Pie Bakeoff, and they are all …

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Caramel Apple Pie Fudge — very culinary
Fudge that tastes like a caramel apple and apple pie! SWOON.

Cookin’ with Pinterest: Candy Apple Pie
Candy Apple Pie. This is not on pinterest, but it should be! I don’t make apple pies often. John likes them but for me, a dessert is about chocolate or some kind of cake or brownie. I happened to be in the grocery store and saw …

Caramel Apple Crumble Pie
I almost didn’t make this pie. But it took me all of five minutes to put it together and I’m so glad I did. I was working in the kitchen Thanksgiving morning and realized that the pumpkin dessert I had.

Fried Apple Pies with Salted Caramel Glaze on Design Sponge!
Last month Elizabeth and I were *thrilled* to have an illustrated recipe featured on Design Sponge! The recipe, for Fried Apple Pies with Salted Caramel Glaze is the also the October recipe in our PIE. A Hand Drawn Almanac …

Candy Apple Pie – Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes & Food …
Candy Apple Pie original recipe: http://www.thekitchn.com/-best-pie-bakeoff-2008-entry-1-10-69632. Ingredients: Crust: 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs; 3 tablespoons sugar; 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; 1/3 cup butter, melted …

CulinAri Heart: Old-Fashioned Candy Apple Pie
Old-Fashioned Candy Apple Pie. Whew! It’s been a crazy few weeks here in New York, with the devastation of Hurricane Sandy and the nor’easter that brought us inches of snow in hours. With such wintry weather, apple …

 

 


Candy Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment