Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dairy Free Alfredo Pasta

My mind was blown when I tasted this Potato Alfredo Pasta. Sure, it’s easy to make a delicious, rich, creamy, flavorful Alfredo sauce using traditional ingredients. But how about using ingredients that are vegan – aka no dairy allowed. I gave this challenge a whirl and these delicious results are my proof that creamy vegan Alfredo is possible! You must give this recipe a try – I’m certain you will love it!..

Potato Alfredo Pasta – Dairy Free Recipe | Family … – Blogs | Babble 

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken and Veggie Alfredo Pasta | The Daily …

http://dailydishrecipes.com/

I don’t know about you, but our weeknights sure are busy. I may be a foodie, but getting a hot, nutritious meal on the table during those busy weeknights isn’t always easy. There is nothing I like more than being.

Rosemary Mushroom Creamy Alfredo Pasta | The Quick & Dirty …

http://thequickanddirtycook.wordpress.com/

Do you listen to podcasts? I’m a huge fan of The Splendid Table with Lynne Rossetto Kasper and if you like to cook you should probably definitely check it out. The show explores everything about food: the history, culture, …

Reel Flavor: Avocado & Pesto Alfredo Pasta with Spicy Shrimp

http://www.reelflavor.com/

Avocado & Pesto Alfredo Pasta with Spicy Shrimp. Pin It Now! Tweet. Um…holy delicious! So it’s probably not the best for you with all the avocado and cream, but hey, when it’s -11 degrees and snowing outside and you just …

Sweet Potato, Cremini Mushroom, Swiss Chard and Alfredo Pasta …

http://www.scarletandsnow.com/

Recipe: Pasta (your choice, I use a corn pasta) 1lb. Cooked al dente. 3 small sweet potatoes (probably technically yams) the orange guys, peeled and cubed. Cremini mushrooms sliced to your desired thickness (one package) …

Semi Homemade Mom: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta with No …

http://www.semihomemademom.com/

In saucepan, combine Alfredo sauce, 1/2 tablespoon Cajun Spice Blend, and diced bell pepper. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Toss with cooked fettuccine. To serve, top pasta with sliced chicken breast and drizzle additional …

Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake

http://jamiecooksitup.net/

Today I’m sharing a very simple, easy to prepare, dinner recipe that is sure to put a smile on many (if not all) of the faces at your dinner table. Penne pasta and roasted chicken pieces are covered in homemade alfredo sauce …

 

 


Dairy Free Alfredo Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment