Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple Rings

Dried pineapple rings dipped in melted chocolate and sprinkled with chopped macadamia nuts are a healthy dessert with tropical flavor. Customize this chocolate-dipped fruit recipe by using different nuts or even dried papaya spears instead of pineapple.

Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple Rings Recipe | Eating Well

 

+ Slide
- Slide
 

RECIPE: ‘Spongebobs’ aka Chocolate-Covered … – Got Chocolate
RECIPE: ‘Spongebobs’ a.k.a. Chocolate-Covered Pineapple. RECIPE: … Okay, okay, I mean, check out this yummy Chocolate-Covered Pineapple! … Ingredients: Chocolate chips, melted. Pineapple, chunked or rings …

Shari’s Berries Sent Me Two Dozen Delicious Chocolate Covered …
In case you don’t know, Shari’s Berries is a leading purveyor of chocolate covered strawberries. Strawberries are my favorite fruit, followed by pineapple. Add chocolate, and I’m in heaven. But most chocolate covered …

Chocolate Chili Pineapple | Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations
… rings on top of the sticks, making a sandwich with the stick in the middle; Freeze your pineapple popsicles; When ready to make, melt your chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler; Dip your pineapple popsicles in the …

New Fruit for the New Year — Chocolate-Dipped Dried Fruit for …
This year add the tradition of serving special fruit at your Rosh Hashanah table by making homemade chocolate-dipped dried fruit. RECIPE … Pineapple rings, mango slices, and flattened banana work well with chocolate.

Creative Ideas for Chocolate-Dipped Fruit? Good Questions | The …
Q: I love making homemade chocolate-covered strawberries as gifts or for special occasions, and people generally seem to look forward to them. But I feel like it’s getting a little predictable, and I’d like to mix … Dark chocolate on fresh/dried/candied pineapple is fantastic! You can also dip maraschino cherries (with their stems) and … then drizzle the contrasting chocolate over the whole piece. This also works well with dried pineapple rings (try to buy the smaller ones).

Trim The Fat: Opportunities Are Everywhere
We couldn’t resist stopping in a sweet shop with rows of candy and chocolate! I indulged in a dark chocolate dipped pineapple ring for a delicious afternoon snack… And a frozen cappuccino to wash it down… That was pretty …


Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment