Saturday, April 20, 2013

Honey Sesame Crock Pot Chicken

Lightly season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper, and place into your crock pot.

In a medium bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes. Pour mixture over chicken. Cook on low for 4 hours.

Remove chicken from crock pot, but reserve sauce in the pot. Dissolve 4 teaspoons of cornstarch in 6 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce….


Honey Sesame Crock Pot Chicken – Kitchen Meets Girl


 




Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken | Skinnytaste


http://www.skinnytaste.com/


Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken. Sweet, savory and a little spicy, this simple Asian inspired chicken dish has a balance of flavor combinations – serve this over your favorite rice and dinner is ready! I’m not a fan of sweet …


Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken – The Way to His Heart


http://www.thewaytohisheartblog.com/


DSC_0007. Oddly enough, I don’t cook with a crock pot. I have one, but it is too large and overcooks things in a hurry so I just stopped. Also, I love bringing out my Dutch ovens and seeing my beauties out on the range.


Easy Apricot Sesame Crock Pot Chicken – Seeded At The Table


http://penniesonaplatter.com/


Apricot Sesame Crock Pot Chicken As much as I love to cook from scratch, there are days that I just need a quick meal to throw together and be done with it. Ben and Judah appreciate these days because it means more time …


Blissfully Miller: Crock-Pot Honey Sesame Chicken


http://blissfullymiller.blogspot.com/


This past weekend was super busy and I couldn’t think of anything I wanted to cook.. mainly because I didn’t want to spend the time in the kitchen! Then a light bulb went off in my head and it screamed CROCK-POT!! I’ve been …


Eat Good 4 Life » Crock pot honey sesame chicken


http://eatgood4life.blogspot.com/


Crock pot honey sesame chicken. This recipe is simply out of this world. To tell you that I have made this at least 5 times since I have bought my slow cooker says something, doesn’t it? The recipe called for 1 cup of honey but I …


Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps


http://domesticsuperhero.com/


Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps. I pretty much love crock pot recipes because they are usually fairly easy and cheap. They usually don’t have too many ingredients, most you probably have on hand already.


Making Miracles: Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken


http://rebekahrose.blogspot.com/


I found this recipe via Chef in Training, the original recipe is from BabyCenter. I LOVE Honey Sesame Chicken! It is one of my very favorite dishes to get for Chinese take out, that or House Lo Mein… mmmm… :) (Ok I’m …


Paleo Table – Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken


http://paleotable.com/


Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken. We were happy to welcome Dave’s mom for a visit last weekend. She travelled in from Cleveland with my nephew Jordan and his wife, Shelley. The day they arrived was very cold and …


 




Honey Sesame Crock Pot Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment