Thursday, April 25, 2013

Homemade Potato Soup

In a large potatoes add butter and onions, saute until slightly soften, about 5 minutes.

Add potatoes to potatoes and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, and simmer uncovered until potatoes are fork tender about 20 minutes….


Homemade Potato Soup / Giveaway – Peanut Butter and Peppers


 




Deep South Dish: Grandma’s Homemade Potato Soup


http://www.deepsouthdish.com/


An old fashioned, simple, chunky potato soup like Grandma made, with russet potatoes, onion, butter, evaporated milk, a little flour, and seasoned with salt and pepper.


Homemade Potato Soup – Majestic’s Creations


http://majestic-gurl.blog.ca/


Homemade Potato Soup Ingredients •5 pounds of russet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks (about 1-1/2 inch)


Homemade Potato Soup / Giveaway – Peanut Butter and Peppers


http://www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com/


Hi Everyone,. Today I have a traditional, comforting, homemade potato soup that is creamy, thick and oh so delicious!! Plus, another post of Man Vs Woman potato soup toppings!! I guess from the photo you can tell my …


potato-sunchoke soup with homemade chile oil | Gluten Free Girl …


http://glutenfreegirl.com/


potato-sunchoke soup with homemade chile oil. The inspiration for our meals comes from a thousand different places. Sometimes it’s from stopping by the farmstand and seeing fat green leeks sticking up from black buckets …


Trendy Treehouse: Semi-Homemade Potato Soup


http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.ca/


I made a delicious potato soup, shared it on instagram and was asked to share it on the blog. I didn’t take a whole lot of photos, but it is pretty easy and YUMMY! This is a semi-homemade soup. I like to keep things simple. LOL …


National Homemade Potato Soup Day | What’s 4 Dinner Solutions


http://whats4dinnersolutions.com/


National Homemade Potato Soup Day. Feb 4. Posted by jeffreyww · DSC_5040 [1600x1200] This one has ham, pepper jack cheese, heavy cream, and a garnish of that Tex-Mex chipotle seasoning. Oh, and a couple of those really cute baby …


Saving Cent by Cent: Homemade Potato Soup


http://savingcentbycent.blogspot.com/


I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would give you this Homemade Potato Soup recipe. It’s really delicious, and it goes perfectly with these Homemade Bread Bowls, Perfect Corn Bread, or Biscuits Supreme. Since it’s going to …


The Rising Spoon: Homemade Baked Potato Soup with Bacon …


http://www.therisingspoon.com/


A savory baked potato soup flavored with lots of homemade chicken stock, onion, carrots, celery, poblano, chunky skin-on red potatoes, rendered bacon fat and smoked ham hocks. Organic grass-fed heavy whipping cream …


 




Homemade Potato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment