Monday, April 29, 2013

Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark

Preheat oven to 350F.

Then line large cookie sided cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Place pretzels in a single layer.

In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens into a thick, bubbly caramel, approximately 7 minutes.Remove from heat and pour evenly over the top of the pretzels.Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 5 minutes….


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark – cook with b


 


SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl: Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark


http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/


So many options. I LOVE caramel. Tons of sweet and salty recipes were calling my name. A salted caramel pretzel bark that I’ve seen floating around pinterest won me over though. It reminded me a lot of my Saltine Toffee cuz …


12 Days of Cookies: Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark | BabyCenter Blog


http://blogs.babycenter.com/


So, if I had to pick a favorite of this series (as in, you were threatening to pull out my fingernails one by one — because it’s that hard to pick a favorite), I would pick this bark. It’s so super easy but the mix of flavors — salty, sweet …


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark | Princess in the Kitchen


http://princessinthekitchen.wordpress.com/


WARNING: This recipe is dangerous. Before you proceed, please know that salted caramel pretzel bark may induce random spells of uncontrollable snacking, intense sensations of euphoria and heightened protective …


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark | What Megan’s Making


http://www.whatmegansmaking.com/


I really don’t think you can go wrong with something called Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark. Although, I did my best to mess it up – if you look closely at the pictures you can tell that the caramel part of the bark looks more like a …


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark. – myfriendmish


http://myfriendmish.com/


Enter: The Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark (or as my Husband calls it — “The Crack Snack”). This stuff is seriously addicting and way too easy to make. I found the recipe over a year ago while surfing the Etiquette message …


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark | Delete Wheat with Christy Petty


http://deletewheat.com/


I lost my pictures I took for this at Christmas and will not be making it for a bit, because I will eat it if I do– No need for you to do without though. 1 Bag Glutino pretzels. 2 sticks butter. 1Cup Brown Sugar. 2 Cups chocolate chips …


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark – Bless This Mess


http://www.blessthismessplease.com/


I made this for my goodie plates and packages last year and I made it again this year, so definitely worth repeating in my book! Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark. Printable Recipe. 1 bag of pretzels (sticks, knots, or waffled, just no …


Secrets from the Cookie Princess: Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark


http://www.secretsfromthecookieprincess.com/


Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark. This is a story about eating your stress. A couple of weeks ago, my dear friends Rachel and John moved into their first home (yay!). A delightful but stressful experience in general, this particular …


 


 




Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark

No comments:

Post a Comment