Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas


Mix cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl and set aside. Spoon apple pie filling across the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla.


Roll in both sides of the tortilla before rolling up the bottom of the tortilla over the filling, and then continue to roll the tortilla up like a burrito.


Meanwhile, heat a small skillet with 1/2 an inch of oil. Once oil is hot, fry the chimichangas on all sides until the tortilla turns golden brown….



Apple Cinnamon Dessert Chimichangas – Juanita’s Cocina


 


 


Baked Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas #SundaySupper


http://www.lacocinadeleslie.com/


When I first made Jen’s Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas, I couldn’t get over how delicious they were, from the warm, cinnamon spiced apple filling to the golden, crisp flour tortilla. (Sigh!) They reminded me of the fried apple …


Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas | 2 Girls and a Pin


http://www.2girlsandapin.com/


2 Girls and a Pin tested Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas. Originally pinned from Juanita’s Cocina, although the pin we got this one from actually takes you to a list of a ton of apple recipes, one of which is our lovely breakfast …


Kuntal’s Kitchen: Cinnamon Apple Dessert Chimichangas


http://www.recipefirst.info/


Ingredients: For the Apple Pie Filling: 4 baking apples, chopped (I used a mix of granny smith and gala apples); 1 1/2 cups water; 1/4 cup cornstarch; 3/4 cup sugar; 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; 1/4 tsp. salt; 1 Tbs. lemon juice. For the …


Fried Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas | anotherfoodieblogger


http://anotherfoodieblogger.wordpress.com/


Fried Cinnamon Apple Chimichanga. My teenage daughter asked if she could make these about a week ago. She showed it to me online, and I said that was fine, so we went and bought the ingredients. She’s discovered …


Cinnamon Apple Dessert Chimichangas : I Love To Cook


http://www.ilovetocook.org/


apple-cinnamon-chimichangas. Such a great idea to use tortilla ! They look fabulous. I have all the ingredients at home today & lots of apples to use ! Going to make this:D. This image is meant to be a source of inspiration.


Cinnamon Apple Chimichanga | NextGenWine


http://nextgenwine.org/


Cinnamon Apple Chimichanga. Pairing a wine with dessert is not as easy as it may seem. Sure you have a sweet food, you need a sweet wine. However, the wine always needs to be sweeter than the food you’re having with it …


** Apple Chimichangas ** | Phatima’s Box


http://phatimasbox.wordpress.com/


This entry was posted in Baking and tagged apple cinnamon chimichangas, apple filling, apple pie, apples, chimichangas, cinnamon, cinnamon apple, cookbooks, deep fried, frosty palace, juanita’s cocina, juanita’s kitchen, …


Cooking with Caden: Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas


http://cookingwithcaden.blogspot.com/


Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas. I was looking for recipes. I saw this and I picked it because it looked really yummy and I was right. I needed help rolling them up because they were super super mooshy. And I also needed the …


 




Cinnamon Apple Chimichangas

No comments:

Post a Comment