Saturday, April 20, 2013

Paleo egg cup

Use whatever dish you have and adjust your ingredients to fit. I used this little guy so mine was large enough to share (Fat. Chance.)

In the bottom, I added 3 strips of bacon, cut in half to fit.

Then I cut about half of a cup of green onion and sprinkled it on

Add eggs (I used 3 because it’s a great number)….


Happenstanced.com - Paleo egg cup – Recipe 


 


 


 




The Salty Kitchen: Baked Prosciutto Egg Cups – Paleo


http://thesaltykitchen.blogspot.com/


Baked Prosciutto Egg Cups – Paleo. I’ve moved! Please come visit me at www.thesaltykitchen.com! Ahhhh…..Valentine’s Day. What are your plans? Out to a fancy restaurant? Do you want jewelry? Do you get flowers?


Spice of Your Life: Paleo Egg Cups


http://perfectlypashcooking.blogspot.com/


Paleo Egg Cups Okay, so I’m trying this new Whole30 thing and I’m already extremely unsuccessful at it, (No, you cannot see me eating a bag of Teddy Grahams right now) and as it goes I’m experimenting with some new …


Paleo egg cups | stephy0905′s Blog


http://smilingeventhough.wordpress.com/


This is one of the fastest and easiest paleo/ primal recipes there are. Great for some vegetarians and college kids on a budget as well. What you need: 7 large organic free range brown eggs 4 oz portobello mushrooms sliced …


Paleo Ham & Egg Cups Recipe with Paleo Bread™ – Julian Bakery


https://www.julianbakery.com/


I am so thrilled to share another savory breakfast idea for Paleo Ham & Egg Cups that I made for this morning’s meal. This dish included a side of Coconut Paleo Bread™ from the Julian Bakery. I also chose to.


Epic Paleo Bacon Egg Cups Recipe – The Dedicated Challenge


http://thededicated.net/


Any recipe wrapped in bacon is EPIC in my book. Hence, the title. Actually, my husband said these egg cakes were “epic” & so of course, I had to put that into this post. Ingredients. naturally fed, cage-free eggs; uncured, …


Face It Friday – Paleo Edition – Week 2 | lifes little epiphanies…


http://allofmywords.com/


So today I am enjoying Paleo Egg Cups! I used egg, sausage, onion and spinach (no cheese, because no dairy) and followed her baking instructions to give myself an amazing breakfast that was easily thrown (in tupperware) …


Julian Bakery’s Paleo Egg Scramble with Zero Carb Rice


http://www.julianbakery.com/


½ cup spinach. • 3 grape tomatoes – sliced. • ½ tsp turmeric. • Sea salt & pepper to taste. Directions: 1) Wash and cook Miracle Rice, set aside. 2) Melt Paleo Butter in pan. 3) Add in eggs, and all other ingredients, and cook to …


Fast Paleo » Maple Walnut Scotch Eggs – Paleo Recipe Sharing Site


http://fastpaleo.com/


One Response to “Maple Walnut Scotch Eggs”. [...] Paleo / Posted on: April 17, 2013 Fast Paleo – Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using your hands, combine the pork, maple syrup and 1/4 cup of [...] Maple Walnut Scotch Eggs …


 




Paleo egg cup

No comments:

Post a Comment